Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are shipping charges calculated?
Due to the fragile nature of our glass products we try to make the packaging as secure as possible. The shipping charges are determined by the box dimensions and locale of the customer. We have based our flat rates off of average shipments to locations nation-wide
2. What if I need expedited shipping?
Please contact customer service before placing your order online. We are happy to help with any customer requests.
3. Can I use my UPS collect account number?
Yes, enter the number at the cart screen before checkout and we will use it. Your account will be refunded for the shipping portion as soon as possible.
4. I have a NET30 account with GM, can I use this to be billed?
Yes, towards the end of the checkout process when the payment selection screen is open choose the NET30 option. This will trigger us to send you an invoice with NET30 terms. Your order will be shipped as soon as possible.
5. There's an item I want to purchase, but I can't find it online?
Please contact customer service at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you with any custom, out of stock, or unlisted items.
6. My company or university is tax exempt, how do I enter that information?
Please contact customer service after creating your user account. We can add your resale number to your account and not charge tax. If you are charged tax and you shouldn't have been, please contact customer service and we will help refund the incorrect amount.
7. I received my good damaged or broken, how do I return them.
Please refer to the shipping and returns section of our website. Please contact customer service and wait for instructions.