Quartz Standard Taper Inner Joints
GM standard taper inner joints maintain high quality with such characteristics as surface finish, uniform wall thickness, and accuracy of taper. They are also tooled or machined on heavier wall tubing than industry standard for greater strength to assure reliability.
- Beveled edges for greater chip resistance.
- Exclusive extra heavy rim on all outer joints for greater impact resistance.
- Standard taper joints comply with the ASTM specifications E676.
- All standard taper joints are ground to a 10:1 taper.
- Most sizes are in stock and available for same day shipping.
- Non-standard taper joints and longer lengths are available for quotation upon request.
- Borosilicate available upon request (115/60 and above).
- All standard joints are approximately 6" overall length with an approximate 4" shank unless otherwise specified.
Minimum quantities may apply on sizes 155/60 to 230/60
1.) Export Fee: A $50.00 international export fee is charged on all orders outside of the US and Canada
2.) Minimum international order is $250.00 before tax, insurance, and shipping
3.) Minimum domestic order is $100.00 before tax, insurance, and shipping
4.) Shipping is not free. Shipping charges will be sent to you once the order has been packaged.
Need a Custom Design?
Not seeing what you need? Submit your request and we will be in touch quickly with information and answers to your questions.