Quartz Medium Length Taper Inner Joint
GM medium length taper inner joints maintain high quality with such characteristics as surface finish, uniform wall thickness, and accuracy of taper. They are also tooled or machined on heavier wall tubing than industry standard for greater strength to assure reliability.
- Beveled edges for greater chip resistance.
- Exclusive extra heavy rim on all outer joints for greater impact resistance.
- Standard taper joints comply with the ASTM specifications E676.
- All standard taper joints are ground to a 10:1 taper.
- Most sizes are in stock and available for same day shipping.
- Non-standard taper joints and longer lengths are available for quotation upon request.
- All standard joints are approximately 6" overall length with an approximate 4" shank unless otherwise specified.
Need a Custom Design?
Not seeing what you need? Submit your request and we will be in touch quickly with information and answers to your questions.